Dialogue Staff - APRIL 2010
Editor - Soyia Ellison
Associate Editor - Heather Van Holt
- Kimberly Colburn, Soyia Ellison, Kelly Miller, Madeline Porter, Bil Schroeder, Mandi Siwek
Photographers - Henry DiRocco, Debora Robinson, SCR Staff
Front Page Photo Credits:
Left side, top to bottom:
- Juanita Jennings and Charlie Robinson in Fences and Niki Scalera and Dan Callaway in Putting It Together. Photos by Henry DiRocco.
- Crimes of the Heart Logo by Crystal Woolard
- Ben and the Magic Paintbrush logo by Ben Horak
- After Juliet logo by Ben Horak
Right side, top to bottom:
- Teacher Laurie Woolery, right, works with student Alison Case. Photo by SCR.
- Kids work on stretching exercises in the Summer Acting Workshop. Photo by SCR.
- Food from La Terraza.
- Brett Ryback as Franklin from Doctor Cerberus. Photo by SCR.
- Jean Weiss. Photo by SCR.
- Actor Betsy Brandt and Tom Houston at the premiere of The Language Archive. Photo by SCR.
- Jamison Jones in Doctor Cerberus. Photo by Henry DiRocco.
COAST REPERTORY is a professional, non-profit, tax-exempt
corporation partially funded by the National Endowment for the Arts and
members of the community. SCR is a constituent member of Theatre
Communications Group (TCG), the national service organization for
non-profit professional theatres, Arts Orange County, the official
local arts agency for the county and the League of Resident Theatres
(LORT), a national collective bargaining association. It operates
under an agreement between LORT and Actors’ Equity Association, the
union of professional actors and stage managers; SSDC, the Society of
Stage Directors and Choreographers, Inc., an independent national labor
union; and United Scenic Artists, the union of Scenic, Costume,
Lighting and Sound Designers.
Return to front page