2016-17 Group Ticket Information
Note: Group orders must have 10 or more people to receive the group discount. SCR has strict guidelines for children and babies. Read more on our Ticket FAQs for important details. Not all shows are appropriate for all age groups; please see the audience recommendations page for suggested ages.
RATES FOR GROUPS OF 10 OR MORE
- Save up to 20-30% on group tickets; rates starting at $18 per ticket
- Free tickets: You receive one complimentary ticket for every 15 purchased (excludes A Christmas Carol, limit two free tickets per order. Complimentary ticket is off the lowest priced ticket.)
- Payment is due at time of reservation
- Payment plan options are available
- 50% deposit due at time of reservation
- Final installment is due one month before your performance date
- Orders placed less than three weeks before a performance must be paid in full at the time of reservation
- All group orders include a $6 processing fee
Note: If a change to your order occurs and a deposit has been paid, an adjustment to the final payment will reflect the added or subtracted seats. Once payment is received, there are no refunds and no exchanges.
- Groups may be seated in any seating section in the theatre; seating is subject to availability
- Each theatregoer must have a ticket, including children
- Group Tickets are available for Theatre for Young Audiences, for ages 4 and up.
HOW YOU GET YOUR TICKETS
- Will Call
- Mailed to the group contact’s address