BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
Last update: 9 a.m., Friday, April 24, 2020
Our Box Office team is working remotely to assist you, so it may take us longer than usual to process your request. Please let us know how you would like us to handle tickets you hold for canceled shows by filling out this secure form.
The Box Office hours are Mondays, noon-6 p.m., and Tuesdays-Fridays, 10 a.m.-6 p.m. We are closed on weekends until further notice. At this time, we are not handling in-person transactions. Please stay home and stay safe.
A NOTE ON SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
We have made some changes to help you stay connected to SCR now and after the stay-at-home order lifts:
- The Early Bird Renewal Deadline has been extended to May 15, 2020. When you renew your subscription by this date, you will receive two ticket vouchers to see an additional play next season or bring guests.*
- You may apply the credit from any canceled performance(s) to next season’s subscription or donate your canceled tickets back to SCR and receive a tax deduction for the value.
- Our Box Office can customize a subscription payment plan to fit your needs. Tell us how we can help you.
- The final subscription deadline to keep your seats has been extended to June 15, 2020.
- And finally, we are experimenting with new ways to entertain and engage you through our website, emails, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. We hope these help you pass the time!
The Box Office is working remotely to assist you in your ticketing needs. You may renew your subscription and/or apply your credits to your purchase by using this secure form. If you have already paid for your 2020-21 subscription, or if none of the credit or donation options work for you, you may convert the value of your tickets into a gift certificate or request a refund by emailing the Box Office here.
OPTIONS FOR TICKET HOLDERS
We have a number of options for you including exchanging your tickets, receiving a credit, donating your tickets back to the theatre or receiving a refund.
If you are in a position to help South Coast Repertory, please consider turning your ticket to a cancelled performance into a tax-deductible donation today.
Please let us know how you would like us to handle your tickets by filling out this secure form. Thank you for your patience as we handle a large volume of inquiries.
The Box Office is open Mondays, noon-6 p.m., and Tuesdays-Fridays, 10 a.m.-6 p.m., and is closed on weekends until further notice. At this time, we are not handling in-person transactions. Please stay home and stay safe.
- Outside Mullingar, The Scarlet Letter, I Get Restless, Arcadia, Dory Fantasmagory and Pacific Playwrights Festival ticketholders may:
- Donate your tickets back to SCR to receive a tax deduction for the total ticket value;
- Receive credit on your SCR customer account to be applied to a future ticket purchase;
- Exchange your tickets for an SCR gift certificate; or
- Request a refund for the value of your tickets.
ABOUT GIFT CERTIFICATES: These never expire and may be used toward ticket purchases or acting classes.