Outside Mullingar Streaming Video
Other Questions About the Current Season
- May I get a refund for parking vouchers?
- Parking vouchers are non-refundable. However, they do not expire so you may still use them for the coming season.
- Which plays of the season are canceled?
- We have canceled Outside Mullingar, The Scarlet Letter, I Get Restless, Arcadia and Dory Fantasmagory. We also canceled the Pacific Playwrights Festival.
what do I do with my tickets?
You have the option to donate your tickets to SCR, have a credit on your account, use the value of the tickets toward your 2020-21 subscription, exchange your unused tickets for a gift certificate or request a refund. Please let us know how you would like us to handle your tickets by filling out this secure form.
Subscriptions for the 2020-21 Season
How do I use my credit from a canceled performance towards my subscription renewal?
- There are two ways to do this:
Fill out this form and include payment for the remaining balance; or
- Mail your invoice from the subscription renewal packet that you received from us. If you choose to mail in your renewal, please include a note on your subscription renewal stating that you would like to use your credit from shows canceled during the current season and the amount of credit you are using. Be sure to include payment for the remaining balance and the Box Office will process your order when it is received.
Is the Early Bird Deadline for subscription renewals being extended?
The Early Bird Deadline for subscription renewals has been extended to May 15. If you are interested in receiving Early Bird Vouchers to next season (two vouchers that you may redeem for the play of your choice!), we recommend renewing by the Early Bird Deadline that is in your subscription renewal packet.