Our Commitment to You
Updated: Nov. 10, 2021. We are now requiring identification for anyone age 18 and older and offering digital program books.
As we prepare to welcome audiences back to South Coast Repertory, we are committed to the safety of our audiences, artists, staff and volunteers. We are embracing the most up-to-date state and local guidelines and requirements for safety and sanitation, remaining informed and communicating those to the audience well in advance of their performances, and if they change, we will be sharing that also.
“What to Bring” Checklist
- Your vaccine card (physical, photo or digital) or proof of negative PCR test taken within 3 calendar days of performance
- Identification that confirms that you are the same person listed on your vaccination card or negative PCR test (if you are age 18 or older).
- Your mask
- Your tickets (if you already have them)
- To expedite our safety screenings as you enter, please bring minimal personal items with you.
- To ensure timely entry, please arrive early for your performance.