2021 A Christmas Carol Group Information
Note: Group orders must have 10 or more people to qualify for the group discount. SCR has strict guidelines for children and babies; no one under the age of six (6) will be admitted to see A Christmas Carol. Read more on our Group Ticket FAQs for important details.
- Group rates start at $27
- Theatregoers must be ages 6 and older; no child under the age of 6 will be admitted to A Christmas Carol
- Free tickets: One complimentary ticket for every 50 purchased (Limit two free tickets. Complimentary ticket is the lowest-priced ticket.)
- Payment is due at time of reservation
- Payment plan options are available for non-profit organizations by request at the time of reservation
- 50% deposit due at time of reservation
- Final installment is due one month before your performance date
- Orders placed less than three weeks before a performance must be paid in full at the time of reservation
- All group orders include a $6 processing fee
Note: If a change to your order occurs and a deposit has been paid, an adjustment to the final payment will reflect the added or subtracted seats. Once payment is received, there will be no refunds and no exchanges.
- Group tickets may be for any seating sections in the theatre; seating is subject to availability
- Each theatregoer must have a ticket, including children
- Held at Will Call
- Mailed to the group contact’s address
- Please advise us if any members of your group have special needs—including difficulty navigating stairs, use of wheelchairs or walkers or certified service animals—at the time you place your reservation.
- SCR does offer American Sign Language-interpreted performances.