Donate Your Tickets
Don't let your tickets go unused! Prior to performance time, you may return your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. We will mail a receipt to the address we have on file. Please note: we are not able to donate tickets after a performance has passed.
Requesting Tickets for a Fundraising Event
NOTE: Ticket donations are currently on-hold due to COVID-19. We plan to resume this service when we are able to resume performances.
Thank you for considering SCR to participate in your event. SCR is proud to donate to local non-profit organizations.
Our donation includes (2) ticket vouchers, each good for 1 ticket to a production at South Coast Repertory, which will be allocated based upon your event date. Vouchers are subject to exclusions and expirations. Prior to completing the request form please read the Eligibility Guidelines below.
- Donation requests must be submitted via this website. Requests sent by mail or email will not be considered.
- Benefiting Organization must be nonprofit
- Benefiting Organizations must be within 2 hours driving distance from our theatre.
- Requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the Benefiting Organization's event date.
- Only auction events will be considered for donation.
We regret that we are unable to donate to the following organizations or benefits:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Political or ideological organizations
- Events requesting cash or other financial sponsorship
- Have already received a donation this season, as we only donate once per season
If You Believe Your Organization is Eligible: Please use the link below to complete the request form if you are interested in having your ticket donation request considered. Submitting a donation request does NOT guarantee you will receive ticket vouchers. We wish you the best of luck in your event!
NONPROFIT DONATION REQUEST FORM