Outside SCR Seating
How will seating work for Outside SCR at Mission San Juan Capistrano?
- There are three price tiers: Premium, Regular and Table Seating.
- The Premium sections feature assigned seating in pre-set chairs provided for you. These are great locations for sightlines and sound. Premium seating is located in Quads A and B.
- Our Regular sections, do not have assigned seats, as they are open areas where you provide your own lawn chair or blanket (see specifics by quad) and you may choose your location within the quad you purchased when you arrive. Quads C and D are bring-your-own chair or blanket areas, and they’re perfect for guests who want a little more room.
- Table Seating near the front of the stage is available in Quads A and B. Tables for four and chairs are provided. Tables are sold on a per-table basis; individual places at tables are not for sale. Tables are on sale exclusively to SCR subscribers and donors through the end of February. Table seating goes on sale to the general public March 1, 2023.
Quick Seating Overview
- Premium seating sections—chairs are provided.
- Quads C and D—you bring your own blanket or lawn chair to sit on.
- Table Seating—tables for four and chairs are provided
When purchasing online, seats are assigned on a "best available" basis within the seating section you've chosen. If you want to choose your seats from the available inventory, call SCR Ticket Services at (714) 708-5555 to reserve tickets.
Is Outside SCR already included in my subscription?
No. You will need to add La Havana Madrid to your subscription at this time by calling the subscriber hotline at (714) 708-5599.
COVID Requirements For La Havana Madrid/Outside SCR at Mission San Juan Capistrano:
Because the performance is outdoors, at this time we do not anticipate the need for proof of vaccination/negative COVID test. We also do not anticipate that masking will be required.