Outside SCR Seating
How will seating work for Outside SCR at The Mission San Juan Capistrano?
- There are two price tiers: Premium and Regular.
- The Premium sections feature assigned seating in pre-set chairs provided for you. These are the best locations for sightlines and sound. Premium seating is located in Quads A and B.
- Our Regular sections, do not have assigned seats, as they are open areas where you provide your own lawn chair or blanket (see specifics by quad) and you may choose your location within the quad you purchased when you arrive.
- Regular Lawn Seating in Quads A and B, located directly in front of the stage, require you bring your own blanket. Chairs are not allowed in Quads A and B Regular Lawn Seating.
- Quad C is a bring-your-own chair or blanket area, and it’s perfect for guests who want a little more room.
- Quad D is the Family Fun Zone, where you provide your own chair or blanket. This is also an area where guests may freely move around during the performance—if the music inspires you to dance or the little ones just want to get the wiggles out!
Quick Seating Overview
- Premium seating sections—chairs are provided.
- Quads A and B Regular Lawn Seating—you bring your own blanket. No chairs.
- Quads C and D—you bring your own blanket or lawn chair to sit on.
Is Outside SCR already included in my subscription?
No. You will need to add Million Dollar Quartet to your subscription at this time by calling the subscriber hotline at (714) 708-5599.
COVID Requirements For Million Dollar Quartet/Outside SCR at Mission San Juan Capistrano:
Because the performance is outdoors, at this time we do not anticipate the need for proof of vaccination/negative COVID test. We also do not anticipate that masking will be required.