Box Office Information
The SCR Box Office is located at 655 Town Center Drive, Costa Mesa, 92626, near the corner of Town Center Drive and Park Center Drive.
Box Office Hours
The Box Office is open Mondays noon to 6 p.m and Tuesdays-Saturdays, from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. (or showtime); Sundays, from noon-6 p.m. (or showtime).. Contact the staff by email at [email protected] or via phone at (714) 708-5555.
Tickets may be purchased:
- By Phone: (714) 708-5555 (see Box Office hours above).
- In Person: 655 Town Center Dr., Costa Mesa
SCR offers a number of pricing options for subscribers and single ticket patrons, as well as significant discounts for students, seniors, those under the age of 35, educators and groups.
All tickets are non-refundable.
Regardless of age, each audience member must have a ticket to be admitted, sit in a seat, and be able to sit quietly through the performance; there are no exceptions, and no babes-in-arms allowed to any performance.
No children under the age of six (6) will be admitted to regular performances including A Christmas Carol; no children under the age of four (4) will be admitted to Theatre for Young Audiences and Junior, Teen and Summer Players performances.
Lobby doors open one hour before curtain.
Segerstrom Stage Performance Times
(except A Christmas Carol):
- Tuesday preview, Wednesday and Thursday evening performances begin at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday through Saturday evening performances begin at 8 p.m.
- Saturday matinee performances begin at 2:30 p.m.
- Sunday matinee performances begin at 2 p.m.
- Sunday evening preview performances begin at 7 p.m.
Julianne Argyros Stage Performance Times
(except Theatre for Young Audiences and Families productions):
- Tuesday preview and Wednesday through Saturday evening performances begin at 7:45 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday matinee performances begin at 2 p.m.
Theatre for Young Audiences and Families Performance Times
(Schedule may vary by performance week; please check calendar)
- Friday at 7 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday at 2 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. (NOTE: preview Saturday has only one performance at 4:30 p.m.)
Photo: Roland Rusinek in the 2019 production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, music by Stephen Sondheim and book by Hugh Wheeler. Photo by Jordan Kubat.