Can't Make Your Performance?
Don't let your tickets go unused! Prior to performance time, you may return your tickets as a tax-deductible contribution. We will mail a receipt to the address we have on file. Please note: we are not able to donate tickets after a performance has passed.
Requesting Tickets for a Fundraising Event
Thank you for considering SCR to participate in your event. SCR is proud to donate tickets to local non-profit organizations.
Our donation includes (2) ticket vouchers, each good for 1 ticket to a production at South Coast Repertory, which will be allocated based upon your event date. Vouchers are subject to exclusions and expirations. Prior to completing the request form, please read the Eligibility Guidelines below.
- Donation requests must be submitted via this website. Requests sent by mail or email will not be considered.
- Benefiting Organization must be nonprofit.
- Benefiting Organizations must be within 2 hours driving distance from our theatre.
- Requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the Benefiting Organization's event date.
- Only auction events will be considered for donation.
We regret that we are unable to donate to the following:
- Benefits for a specific individual or family
- Political or ideological organizations
- Events requesting cash or other financial sponsorship
- Organizations that have already received a ticket donation this season, as we only donate once per season
If your organization meets the criteria: Please use the link below to complete the request form. Submitting a donation request does NOT guarantee you will receive ticket vouchers. We wish you the best of luck in your event!
Photo: Amanda Leigh Jerry and Rustin Cole Sailors in the 2017 production of Once, book by Enda Walsh, music & lyrics by Glen Hansard & Markéta Irglová, based on the motion picture written and directed by John Carney. Photo by Jordan Kubat.