- Complimentary invitation for two to all of SCR’s Inside the Season discussions, where members get a behind-the-scenes look at each show, including a Q & A with actors and technical artists and information on what made the production work. Contact the SCR Box Office to receive tickets for each discussion.
- Subscription priority for seating upgrades or series changes when renewing for the upcoming season
- Friends-only discounts at the SCR Box Office, Theatre Shop and lobby Playwrights Bar
- Fee-Free ticket exchange (subscriber and non-subscriber)
- Full tax receipt
Friends of SCR
All of the Contributor benefits, plus:
- Priority registration to SCR's annual Theatre Trips program, an exclusive travel package to the U.K. or New York City with other theatre-lovers and avid travelers
- SCR program recognition once each season
- Priority to buy A Christmas Carol tickets and advance seating before the general public
All of the Contributor and Patron benefits, plus:
- SCR program recognition for an entire calendar year
- Invitation to attend one First Night Dinner and performance during the season.
SCR Donor Circles
Members of the three Donor Circles support SCR with generous annual contributions that bring even more opportunities to meet SCR’s talented artists and enjoy an inside look at the creative process, with special services to enhance the theatre experience.
Contributor, Patron and Guarantor benefits, plus these exclusive benefits:
- Attend one free behind-the-scenes event during the season that gives you a behind-the-curtain peek at how SCR creates theatre.
- Invitation to attend three First Nights Dinners and performance during the season
- Ultimate exchange flexibility – charges are waived when exchanging tickets, enabling you to choose any available seat within your original seating section at any performance.
Contributor, Patron. Guarantor and Silver Circle benefits, plus these exclusive benefits:
- Personalized VIP Ticket Service when ordering or exchanging tickets.
- Invitations to four First Nights Dinners during the season.
- Invitation to subscribe (up to two seats) to SCR's First Nights series for both stages, followed by After Parties with the artists and major donors
- Complimentary invitations to Golden Circle members-only events throughout the season
BENEFACTORS $3,000-$5,999 ($294 nondeductible)
Contributor, Patron. Guarantor, Silver and Golden Circle benefits, plus these exclusive benefits:
- Invitation to subscribe (up to four seats) to SCR's First Nights series for both stages, followed by After Parties with the artists and major donors
- Complimentary invitations to Platinum Circle members-only events throughout the season — exclusive theatrical, social and educational experiences with SCR company members
- Invitation to attend SCR's Annual Dinner on the Segerstrom Stage, saluting season achievements, with major donors, trustees and artists
- Two complimentary tickets to a First Nights performance
SPONSORS $6,000-$7,999 ($412 nondeductible)
Contributor, Patron. Guarantor, and Silver, Golden and Platinum Circle benefits listed above, plus these exclusive benefits:
- Opportunity to host a personalized SCR backstage tour for up to 20 guests
- Four complimentary tickets to a First Nights performance
PARTNERS $8,000-$9,999 ($412 nondeductible)
Contributor, Patron. Guarantor, and Silver, Golden and Platinum Circle, plus Sponsor level benefits listed above, plus these exclusive benefits:
- Opportunity to host an evening at the theatre, with assistance from SCR, with dinner/cocktail arrangements, before or after the performance
Individuals play a leading role in the life of South Coast Repertory by underwriting entire productions or initiatives that supports new work here. This is a tremendous opportunity to advance the art of theatre.
Consider making a gift of lasting impact when you become:
- An Individual Honorary Producer: a gift of $25,000 and above, of which $720 is not tax deductible. These individuals support a classic, contemporary or cutting-edge work on the Segerstrom or Julianne Argyros Stage.
- Pacific Playwrights Festival Honorary Producer: a gift of $25,000 and above, of which $666 is not tax deductible. SCR PPF honorary producers support the nationally recognized annual Pacific Playwrights Festival, held from April to May.
- A member of The Playwrights Circle: a gift of $12,500 and above, of which $410 is nondeductible. These individual circle members collectively sponsor a world premiere play.
To learn more about major gifts, call the Development office at (714) 708-5521 or email.
Photo: Robert Mammana, Katy Tang, Jamey Hood, Juliana Hansen and Roland Rusinek in the 2019 production of Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street. Photo by Jordan Kubat.