A Christmas Carol Group Tickets
Note: Group orders must have 10 or more people to qualify for the group discount. SCR has strict guidelines for children and babies; no one under the age of six (6) will be admitted to see A Christmas Carol. Read more on our Group Ticket FAQs for important details.
- Group rates start at $28 for the student matinee and $30 for other performances of A Christmas Carol.
- Theatregoers must be ages 6 and older; no child under the age of 6 will be admitted to A Christmas Carol
- Free tickets: One complimentary ticket for every 50 purchased (Limit two free tickets. Complimentary ticket is the lowest-priced ticket.)
- See more about prices here.
- Payment is due at time of reservation
- Payment plan options are available for non-profit organizations by request at the time of reservation
- 50% deposit due at time of reservation
- Final installment is due one month before your performance date
- Orders placed less than three weeks before a performance must be paid in full at the time of reservation
- All group orders include a $6 processing fee
Note: If a change to your order occurs and a deposit has been paid, an adjustment to the final payment will reflect the added or subtracted seats. Once payment is received, there will be no refunds and no exchanges.
- Group tickets may be for any seating sections in the theatre; seating is subject to availability
- Each theatregoer must have a ticket, including children
- Held at Will Call
- Mailed to the group contact’s address
- Please advise us if any members of your group have special needs —including difficulty navigating stairs, use of wheelchairs or walkers or certified service animals—at the time you place your reservation.
- SCR does offer American Sign Language-interpreted performances.